We supply variety of stationeries for chart work and other marine engineering purpose.
- The chart dividers come with brass body, stainless steel point
- Using chat dividers to measure distance in nautical
- Parallel ruler instrument used by navigators to draw parallel lines on charts.
- The tool consists of two straight edges joined by two arms which allow them to move closer or further away while always remaining parallel to each other
- Nautical triangles are tool used by navigators to plot courses
- Nautical triangles are used to transfer compass bearings within a nautical chart
- Chart weights are used to determine whether you are the correct weight for your height.
- Healthcare providers use this tool to monitor weight management, weight loss, etc..
- Chartroom compass is a technical drawing instrument that can be used for inscribing circles or arcs.
- Chartroom compass can also be used as tools to measure distances, in particular on maps. Compasses can be used for mathematics, drafting, navigation and other purposes.
- Stop watch is a handheld timepiece designed to measure the amount of the time elapsed from a particular time when it is activated to the time when the piece is deactivated.
- Digital version of a stopwatch designed for viewing at a distance, as in sports stadium.