Digital Thermometer Type K
A handy, economical, compact thermometer which consistently provides high precision and accuracy regardless of environmental conditions. Designed to work effectively without much power and will work continuously.
Assortments of temperature probes are available to accommodate different applications. Most commonly used to monitor bearings, pump, electrical motors and other heating generating machinery.
- Input Sensor: Thermocouple Type “K”
- Data Hold Function
- Resolution: (HT-305: 0.1ºC / 0.1ºF, 1ºC / 1ºF) (HT-306: 1ºC / 1ºF)
- Response Time: 15 Seconds
- Wide Measuring Range: -50ºC ~ +1300ºC (-58ºF ~ +1999ºF)
- Low Battery Indication
- Celsius (ºC) or Fahrenheit (ºF) for Selection
- Offset Adjustment
- “OL”Display When Overload Or No Signal Input
- Constructed Of Durable ABS Plastic/Neoprene with Rubber Holster & Stand Rack
- Wide Range Of Specialized Probes Available
Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
For those targets difficult to reach, moving, or fragile, infrared technology is the best choice for determining surface temperature. There is nothing like the precision of a non-contact laser thermometer when honing in on a sampling location.
Model TESZ®- T110
- Portability and simplicity one hand operation
- Display Back-light feature.
- Auto DATA HOLD function after releasing MEASURE Button
- Auto Power Off function.
- Attached carrying case.
Model TESZ®- TT550
- Measure up to 550℃(1022℉)
- Adjustable emissivity, default emissivity:0.95
- ℃/℉ selection
- Data hold, auto power off
Model DS 643
- Highly beneficial for users to measure the target temperature without knowing and checking the emissivity of material.
- The noticeable colour signs alert the user when the temperature over the setting point of alarm temperature
- E-SMART: With the cross reference of Thermocouple K and Infrared measurement, our build-in software can self-detect the emissivity of the object
Model IRX 64
- Laser target pointer selection
- Automatic Data Hold Function
- Auto power off
- White back lit LCD display
- Over range indication
Model Braun IRT6520
- Braun Thermoscan IRT6520 has a professional technology which assures a continual precision of the temperature and stores the last 9 temperatures done.
- It has a Age Precision color-coded display, which allows you to set the age of the person so that the temperature measurement by age is more accurate.
- The color-coded display changes automatically its color according to the temperature recorded.
- The thermometer Braun Thermoscan 7 IRT 6520 has a nozzle which avoids a preheated cooling temperature.
- Front panel display with night light.